- Bacon is the atomic equivalent of Hydrogen.
- Group I is Awesome People.
- Group II contains Explosions, several types.
- Groups III-XII include ways to destroy your enemy if you live in a video game (who doesn’t?) – also includes some hypothetical spaces, just in case.
- The Yellow group is a smattering of different things including Boobs, Sex, Space, and Lightning
- The Brown group is awesome foods like Ribs and Kool Aid.
- The Blue group is a list of delicacies.
- Group XVII is awesome things that can be defeated (Pirates, Zombies).
- Group XVIII is awesome things that cannot (Ninjas).
- The first “extra” row is awesome animals.
- The last “extra” row is how to be awesome yourself.
I am married to the greatest woman in the world and we have two perfect children. We also share our home with two English Mastiffs. I used to write code for a living but now I'm a stay at home Dad & I couldn't be happier. I collect old video games and anything with Star Wars on it.
And I saidMy Tweets